Upon arriving in Sydney, we went to our first information session at a conference room while our luggage was brought to the hotel and our rooms were getting ready. Afterwards, we went to our apartments at the World Tower and WOW!! It was the most amazing place I've ever stayed. We were on the 62nd floor, and the views were out. of. this. world. Sarah and I got the master bedroom, and then Amy, Alex, Natalie, and Andrea stayed in the other two bedrooms.
http://www.meritonapartments.com.au/sydney/world-tower/
We had some time to get settled in, and then we all met up to go to dinner at Blackbird Cafe by the harbour. A bunch of people ordered kangaroo for the first time. Sarah let me try hers...and it was okay. I like that it is super lean, but because there isn't any fat, it is easy to overcook the meat. Therefore, it is served pretty much rare. I was glad to try it, but not something I'll order in the future. :) Sarah and I took a long way back to the tower and explored the city a bit. We hung out at the apartment for the night and enjoyed our awesome views.
| My roommates! From left to right: Janelle, Sarah, me, Lindsay |
No comments:
Post a Comment